Cargill Dyrektor Sprzedaży Drób in Warszawa, Poland
Dyrektor Sprzedaży Drób
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Taking responsibility for profit and loss.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business development opportunities.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with external partners.
30% Team management
- Planning and directing sales force activities to maximize sales volume and profit from all segments of the given market.
- Create a team responsible for finding the answer for customer/market expectations and translation into the solutions ( product and technology application.
- Provide direction to the sales department.
20% Define and execute specie strategy for the country
- Creating and delivering sales strategy for the company, product range or designated market.
- Fundamental role in developing future growth, and providing vision, direction and leadership.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the business.
Languages: Fluent English.
10 years of professional experience and min. 3-5 years of senior sales management.
Experience in comparable context; the candidate should have had a sales director role during his/hear career.
Previous experience in FMCG/manufacturing in comparable environment; animal nutrition industry.
Knowledge is not mandatory (but might be an advantage).
Primary Location Poland-MZ-Warszawa
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: WAR00263