Cargill Trade Execution Coordinator in Taguig, Philippines
Responsible for all copra and vegoil trade execution and logistics activities.
The responsibilities of this position is to ensure the efficiency in export and import of products being carried by the copra business. This role requires a cost-effective execution of trades. It also calls for communicating to both internal and external stakeholders. Internal stakeholders will include, merchants, BOSC, CTL, 1A&F and GTOC. External counterparts are agents of shipping Lines, logistics providers, government institutions, and most importantlycustomers.
· Trade Execution: documentation, cost management, customer focus, zero harm, no PONC.
· Inventory management program to minimize shrink, damages, prevent unplanned condition problems.
· Leverage and share best practices within the geography and across the region.
· Ensures that accurate information/reports provided to the merchants
· Prepares daily position report based on the Daily Purchase and Inventory Report from various buying stations and Daily Production Report from the plant and other reports. This would also include product sales done.
· Maintains a record of all shipments from various buying stations to the plant and prepare a monthly analysis of outturn gains/losses.
· Prepares all data necessary for Merchant's PNL estimates.
· Updates position report at the WEB
· Manages Copra Logistics and solicit vessel freight for copra branches stock shipment.
· Manages importation of vegetable oils
· Vegoil Logistics
· Various system updates & reportings.
· Scruitinising and processing commodity / service Invoices for payment.
· Maintaining accurate records of shipment execution as per business requirement.
· Coordinating with operations team for pre & post shipment formalities. SAD
· Execute proper documentation on CNO/CXP exports.
· Contracts: Proof all contracts - Proof for accuracy prior to distribution to buyers. Unsigned contract controls - Follow-up with buyers on all contracts not returned with signature. Address contract related concerns - Resolve if possible or recommend to appropriate person.
· Letter of Credit: Pursue Buyer's Opening of L/C - Upon fixture of vessel or in accordance with contract terms. Review Buyer's L/C - Promptly upon receipt to ensure documents, description of goods, etc., are in accordance with terms of sales contract and obtainable at load port. Amend L/C when necessary. Monitor receipt of documents. Negotiate L/C - Promptly review shipping documents upon receipt. Prepare package of documents required under L/C with cover letter and present to bank for collection within one day of receipt of documents. Pre-advise Treasury of incoming funds.
· Vessel: open and maintain vessel file – Promptly upon advise of vessel nomination. Obtain and provide shipping/documentary instructions – Provide shipping/documentary instructions to loadport (GSC Plant), surveyor and vessel agent as soon as Buyer’s requirements are known.
· Monitor receipt of, and proof, original documents. – Promptly upon or prior to issuance, to ensure compliance to documentary instructions and to ensure documents are cashable.
· Distribute documents. – In accordance with sales contract terms.
· Monitor collection for all export shipments.
· Others: Audit, approve and pay miscellaneous invoices – Verify invoices for surveyors, laboratory, commissions, etc., for accuracy and arrange for payment. Confirm payment details to beneficiary when required.
· Accounts Receivable: Responsible for the execution and collections receivables of all local Copra Meal trades. Responsible for the execution and collections receivables of Vegoils.
· Positive customer experience
· Degree in any field (preferably Biz management, Export/Import Documentation & foreign Trade)
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· Computer proficiency – Analytical tools, MS Office (word/excel/Power Point etc.),
· 0-3 yrs of exp in export/import execution of commodities.
· Strong communication skills/soft skills.
· Good working attitude, positive approach.
· Flexible and adaptive to changing conditions in the business/markets/industry.
· Have ability to work with the team
· Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of import and export regulations in Philippines (other countries is an added advantage).
· Knowledge regarding vessel handling and discharge operations
· Knowledge in logistics cost and warehouse management
· Knowledge of NIOP/ FOSFA / GAFTA / INCOTERMS etc
· ICC/IRR/ISBP rules as an added advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.