Cargill FIBI Lead Participant-BOSC in Songyuan, China
FIBI Lead Participant-BOSC
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary职位设置目的&概要:
The expansion project in Songyuan plant which is named “Dragon Fruit Project”, was just kicked off. And this position is for the construction management of the project execution.
50% Team Manangement:
1.Clarify the project tasks for Construction Management
2.Establish responsibilities and work flows for all subordinates and field support personnel and assume responsibility for project CM staff planning and work assignments for support personnel.
3. Manage, direct & conduct daily inspections of site executed works by contractors as per approved ＜Project Execution Plan＞ and applicable project procedures and standards.
50% Construction management:
1. Perform constructability studies for construction/installation feasibility during basic design and during the detailed design stage, participate in Piping Design System (PDS) model reviews.
2. Develop the most ideal construction/installation strategy and define work scope durations
3. Sequence and schedule installation of works in parallel with milestones and mechanical completion
4. Identify risks for key construction phases and develop alternative contingency plans respectively.
5. Monitor and verify project completion status in alignment with milestones & project completion dates and develop contingency plans for unforeseen events or acts of God that would impact safety, cost and schedule. Take responsibility for providing construction progress data and it accuracy to project controller in timely fashion.
6. Ensure that contractors receive all current IFC drawings and other project related documents and support the document controller to ensure that project documentation remains in parallel with the construction progress.
7. Take the lead role in Developing the ＜Construction Execution Plan＞, enforce the project HSE Plan, Project Quality Plan, be responsible for Temporary Facility Planning, Heavy lifting & equipment transportation studies and installation execution.
8. Conduct regularly scheduled construction coordination meetings with contractors to discuss:
Work in progress
Coordination of site construction activities
Resolve site conflicts and address problems
Progress Status in respect to master schedule, milestones & look ahead schedules
Safety and quality issues
9. Obtain and verify daily reports from contractors stating work in progress location of work, status of work performed and current manpower totals of skilled and unskilled tradesmen. Identify potential problems and seek timely proactive solutions. Report all project conditions and completion status to PM on a regular basis.
10. Liaise with design engineers to jointly inspect site work installation and resolve design conflicts and design errors.
11. Initiate punch lists and punch item execution that complies with system hand over requirements.
12. Establish good relations with supervisory agencies and ensure that all documentation is completed and submitted in parallel with project completion.
13. Take overall responsibility for site material management, monitor and enforce material control protocols and good housekeeping practices.
14. Conduct joint field inspections with QA/QC representatives to ensure the installation of executed work is in compliance with pre-approved construction methods, codes and regulations with respect to Inspection Test Plans (ITP) witness points & hold points.
15. Assist in developing an effective construction contracting strategy, taking the lead on technical bidding documentation preparation, bid clarification, and follow up with evaluations. Support change order management, and monitor quantity survey reports.
16. Participate in the review and approval of Method Statements/WPS/PQR submitted by contractors, File and maintain supporting documentation for project closure
17. Enforce HSE rules practices and regulations at all times
Education, Experience, Skills教育背景，工作经验，专业技能:
1. Minimum Required Qualifications最低要求
Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience or 10 years of hands on technical and managerial experience in chemical, power plant or pharmaceutical related industrial projects preferred.
Masters or Bachelors degree:
Effective managerial and communication skills and computer literacy are mandatory
Self starter that aggressively asserts him/her self as a leader and motivates others.
Previous work experience with a multi-national company preferred but not mandatory
Good English skills required, oral and written.
Practical knowledge of PRC codes and International standards preferred.
2. Preferred Qualifications更合适的要求
- Experieneced with EPC/EPCM mode
Primary Location China-22-Songyuan
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SHA00943