Cargill Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Senior Analyst in Pulilan, Philippines
Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Senior Analyst
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The Senior Analyst for FP&A provides analytical support to the business leadership team by monitoring performance and identifying areas for improvement including cost optimization, volume and margin analysis over customer and product segments as well as works with the global FP&A team members on project related activities and analysis. Part of the responsibility is to collaborate with business stakeholders to define new metrics and help drive business performance. This role may be focused on customer segments, supply chain, or performance for the business.
• Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Identify analytics needs of internal teams through a comprehensive understanding of their business and collaboration with its stakeholders.
- Partner with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that improve business decision making, performance, and business growth. Help implement approved action plans.
- Define and work with stakeholders to improve data integrity and usefulness throughout the platform, including identification and implementation of opportunities to improve operations and processes that impact data.
- Monitor operational performance including variance analysis and comparison against forecast and budget. Challenge the business with a critical view and propose opportunities to improve.
- Support with preparation of financial business plan, forecasts and budget.
- Assist with monthly reporting (regional and global) and communicate results to the BU leadership.
- Identify improvement opportunities and present the supporting information. Help implement approved action plans.
- Coordinate the development of the business or financial case for specific initiatives or capital investments
- Process Improvement:
- Develop analytics and reports and support the team in driving consistent use of business support tools (JDE/SAP).
- Utilize and improve existing frameworks and reports to enhance the analytical environment in operations.
- Improve month closing process while identify gaps and establish new key performance metrics where appropriate.
- Ad-hoc Project Support:
- Provide analytical support for the CAN global FP&A activity
- Active participation in various business finance initiatives and other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
Minimum of 5 years experience in a financial role, preferably in a business analysis role
1 years experience with SAP BPC version 7.5 or higher
Experience in a financial business analysis / finance management role, preferably gained within a manufacturing sector
Proven experience in identifying key metrics, developing reports and analytical views in business intelligence tools
Experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes, tools, and approaches
Experience with business driven / self-service business intelligence
Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills with attention to detail
Ability to understand a problem, structure the analysis needed to solve it and come up with innovative and insightful solutions and recommendations
Good project management skills
Collaborative team player with good interpersonal skills
Result driven, open personality with a pro-active attitude
Strong communication skills
Ability to build relationships and influence people
Strong team player able to work and communicate effectively using virtual technology with a worldwide team.
Enthusiastic hands-on and can-do mentality.
Excellent numerical and Excel skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of SAP ECC and/or BW is considered a plus
Primary Location Philippines-03-Pulilan
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: PUL00087