Cargill Customer Operations Rep in Olathe, Kansas
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Associate III will execute a limited scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. In this role you will provide clerical or administrative tasks to help optimize processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
• Perform complex administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
• Participate in executing customer service strategies.
• Inform customers about order status, invoices and other standard information needed to complete the sale.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to maintaining and updating tools or systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• Able and/or willing to work overtime and weekends as necessary
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent experience
• Four years of customer experience or data entry.
• Experience in Accounts Payable
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.