Cargill Responsable administration des contrats et reporting financier (H/F) in Nantes, France
Responsable administration des contrats et reporting financier (H/F)
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
40% Perform LANDEA Back office tasks
- Manage full entrust process and reporting
- Tradebook update & reports
- CFSEL & Regulatory reportings (CME, Unavista etc)
- Invoicing (Hedging commodities, Entrust, SLA…)
- Finance support (P&L,accruals, others)
20% Ensuring compliance with Cargill business record policy. Ensuring observation/compliance with regulatory requirements (future exchange regulation and others) as well as right alignment with Incoterms and other international governing rules (gafta, fosfa, etc.).
10% Management of the cakdesk team : 3 coordinators
5% Contract Input following Cargill policy and storage
- Contract creation in ERP
- Contract approval (by trader)
- Contract printing
- Signing/Stamping follow up
5% Processing contract amendments and changes
- Regular changes/amendments (price, port, incoterm, etc.)
- Pricings (with futures) and fixings (forex)
- Group and split of contracts
- Cancel contracts
- Wash out/Circle contracts entry
- Daily contracts closure in «Contract Status Report»
5% Contract Confirmation
- Sending contracts for confirmation (fax, mail, email) and archive signed copies (electronically and not)
- Track in system which contracts have not been signed (not same as approved)
- Maintain contract traceability spreadsheet with printed/sent/returned dates
- Broker confirmation
5% Provide support for the trader’s daily position and pnl reporting (assisting with right system reports, comply with daily input requirements and cut-offs, etc.).Exercise leadership in the traders-system communication (supporting evidence of trades, merchants’ reporting system of trades) to ensure right input.
0% Checking contract balances regularly and deciding (with commercial team) on closure or overrun to reduce or enhance risk positions.
0% Processing, filing and issuing certificates & reports in line with contract and statistical requirements.
0% Processing the creation and amend of customers and suppliers for the business systems following CRUD process request
0% Recording in the system or fill all claims including info about final settlement.
0% Comparing trade/contract terms and dates to the dates on the broker statement and follow-up all discrepancies. Verify commission rates to the broker/counterparty agreements for accuracy and adequately reserved prior to settlement.
0% Contract input, contract confirmation and contract cancellation and amendments for futures and options contracts and CRM trades. Monthly reconcile futures records to broker statement.
0% Create templates, get templates approved, maintain templates (delete obsolete/update) for SAP.
10% Support on various projects (systems implementations/ changes in processes)
Education (includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc.)
- SECONDARY EDUCATION / APPROPRIATE EDUCATION
- WORK EXPERIENCE IN AN ADMINISTRATIVE ENVIRONMENT
ERP SYSTEM AND MICROSOFT OFFICE
DISCIPLINED WORKING ATTITUDE
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
VERBAL AND WRITTEN LOCAL AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Good knowledge on commodity Futures regulations. As well as Incoterms and contracts from international associations (Gafta, Fosfa, Naega, etc.)
Experience in trading environment (junior trader or trading assistant). Also, valuable experience in an administrative environment.
Job Trading & Merchandising
Primary Location France-Pays de la Loire-Nantes
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: NAN01307