Cargill Pricing Manager in Moscow, Russia
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Pricing Manager will help conduct studies to develop high-level trends, informing marketing and market research. We seek a professional who will collaborate with senior team members to analyze and translate consumer and market insight into strategies and tactics to define targeted customer segments and associated messaging.
• Provide analytics support to deliver market insights to internal/external business clients.
• Help design, develop and implement marketing programs and pricing strategies to support our organization's products, services or market sector.
• Analyze markets to find opportunities, resolve product requirements, and inform marketing strategies.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• English- upper intermediate
• Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
• Experience executing marketing and business analytics activities.
Job Ref: 133557