Cargill Sales Representative in Jiaxing, China
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Representative will participate in face-to- face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who, with guidance, will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
• Contribute to developing and delivering sales bids, presentations and proposals and participating in product demonstrations.
• Help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
• With basic knowledge of products, their characteristics and market, sell and stimulate demand for a series of products.
• Plan daily activities, including customer visits and quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
• Follow market and competition evolution, passing information to senior staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.