Cargill Vietnam EE Lead & Country HR Rep in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Do you thrive being part of the Global HR Solution Team? We are looking for an EE Lead & HR Country Rep to join the team!
As a member of the Global HR Solutions team, you will be responsible for leading the employee experience strategy and the deployment of employee experience within the Country. This position lead the Employee Experience teams, responsible for employee engagement, performance management, recognition, production staffing (hourly & temporary positions), local training & development and onboarding, employee lifecycle activities ranging from contractual management as well as harmonization of terms and conditions to separation and leave management.
As Country HR Rep, the person will be an integral part of decision making in partnership with regional and Country business leaders and HR leaders to provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers and overall Country business growth. This role also oversees HR Operation, Employee & Industrial Relations and Talent Acquisition team in the Country through dotted line reporting line. In addition, as the strategy and coordination lead of all HR solutions matter for the Country, this role includes the responsibilities of: developing and implementing strategy, coordinating and determining team delivery for activities, communicating with and educating stakeholders, and leading through peers within the relevant markets in Country.
As the leader in Global HR Solutions team in the Country, the position holder is expected to understand the expectations of the business stakeholders and deliver appropriate people solutions. The position needs to partner with business HR leads in the region and in the Country in delivering these solutions with the help of team in a rapidly changing environment with the appropriate cost-value balance.
You will lead market HR Solutions team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses, and lead overall delivery of operations, employee experience, ER and IR processes. Ensure valuable solutions for the complexity of businesses in the market.
Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the organization capabilities are operationalized as HR integrator
Provides thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers
Be responsible for local budgets, HR solution effectiveness metrics, and local SLAs (costs and ROIs of solutions delivered)
Responsible for achieving market performance metrics and engagement.
Participates as a member of the country Leadership Team comprises of business and functional leaders.
Translates business strategy to HR solutions and strategies around recruitment, compensation, development and management of talent.
Understands local industry with which Cargill competes for talent.
Works as one team within all HR groups to ensure and coordinate effective service delivery to the organization
Along with the Total Rewards team, aligns compensation and rewards to business strategy, compensation structure to be competitive in the industry."
You will lead a diverse team of internal HR Solutions resources to provide relevant, effective delivery of talent services to Cargill’s businesses and functions.
Lead Country GHRS team to provide relevant, effective consulting services to business managers and delivery of HR core processes.
Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of teams
Effectively lead teams to high performance
Connect and collaborate by engaging others across the organization to achieve results
Coordinate team of HR professionals in related field across to effectively deploy Employee Experience, ER, IR HR Operations services and TA
Provide strategic thought leadership to accelerate the development of key talent, increase employee engagement and drive high performance within the delivery team"
You will manage the GHRS solutions and services in Country to achieve desired business results and provide an excellent client experience.
Represent the Country in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader domain services area
Provide geography feedback into services priorities to ensure regional and global adoption
Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within country to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions.
Will be involved with downsizing efforts and processes, Plant IR and therefore, understanding of IR and laws will be critical.
Builds change capability within the business and manages constructive conflict related to the change efforts as the organization changes.
Will need to work on operational matters of HR like payroll across businesses and bring continuous improvement.
You are responsible for delivering of all HR solutions and services aligned with GHRS service catalogue in the country. Responsible for continuous improvement in order to be an agile and cost-effective HR service delivery team. As Company representation at local board or local management committee level within the market as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience in Human Resources
• Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team. Strong relationship building and networking skills to establish and manage influential client relationships
• Diplomacy and ability to remain objective when dealing with sensitive and complex cases, such as ethical complaints
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data
• Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations
• Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
• Coaching and mentoring skills, Strong drive for results and Fluent in English.
Related Work Experience
• Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
• 15+ years of relevant business and/or human resources experience, 10+ years of experience leading teams with experiences in managing virtual teams working in geographically dispersed business environment.
• Experience working in extensive & fast growing shared service environment, Experience positively influencing and collaborating while engaging the full scope of their teams.
• Experience in problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity.
• Experienced in anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
• Experienced in establishing and building strong relationships and exerting influence over key and senior stakeholders
Master's degree or other post-secondary degree in Human Resources
• Good Leader. Strong drive for results.
• Having Positive attitude, Solutioning mindset, have good sense of urgency, put people first and ability to think strategically.
• Agile and resilient, decisive and result-driven.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.