Cargill Lider de Mejora Continua in Durán, Ecuador
Position Purpose & Summary
Continuous Improvement (CI) Leader is responsible for deploying a deeply rooted, pro-active and sustainable culture of continuous improvement. This position will identify and analyse projects that will provide significant opportunity to optimize efficiencies and expand the continuous improvement process competencies for the CQN Latam North business.
50% - Lead and direct CI work stream to ensure a successful outcome Ecuador Centro America CQN.
20%- Identify, analyse and prioritize opportunities that will be part of the project portfolio for the plant.
10% - Building capabilities within the business through hands on training and the creation of training material to ensure sustainability.
10% - Contribute subject matter expertise by coaching members of project teams and/or site teams responsible for deployment.
10%- Develop review and report metrics for previous CI projects that have been implemented to ensure the value proposition is being achieved.
Education, Experience, Skills
· Bachelor's degree and/or 2 yrs. experience in a supervisory role.
· +5 years of proven experience with continuous improvement efforts (lean and/or six sigma).
· Black belt / six sigma background.
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing tools.
· Managing complex projects with a high level of ambiguity.
· Experience in effectively training others at all levels in the organization on continuous improvement tools and processes.
· Experience leading continuous improvement events.
· Experience creating and executing plans to drive organizational results.
· This role requires strong competencies in the areas of leadership, communication, teamwork, interpersonal effectiveness, initiative and process discipline.
· Full bilingual Spanish & English.
· Ability to emphasize on stakeholder management and process honouring (i.e. RASCI).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.