Cargill Key Account Manager in Beijing, China
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Direct Sales Representative will focus on medium- to long-term planning and face-to-face selling. In this role, you will help sell a variety of our products, services and solutions across multiple lines of business for an assigned group of existing clients. We seek a results-oriented professional who will participate in building medium- to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing customers.
Direct Sales Representative将侧重于中长期规划和面对面销售。在此角色中，您将帮助为一组指定的现有客户跨多个业务线销售我们的各种产品、服务和解决方案。我们寻求一个以结果为导向的专业人士，他们将参与制定中长期销售计划，并制定战略，保护、发展与现有客户群体的关系，并使其多样化。
• Help identify and lead interactions with assigned group of customers to resolve sales opportunities.
• Participate in resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high-quality service.
• With minimal mentorship, develop client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts.
• Review and report on customer retention, business opportunities and market trends.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.